Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stressed, Sleepy & Sick

Sorry I've been on hiatus since Monday, but this week has been busy (mega-understatement). Monday night I started getting a scratchy throat, which blossomed into a horrible cough by yesterday. This morning my ears felt like they were going to explode. Today on my way home, I stopped by the doctor's office...only to find out I have fluid in both ears and bronchitis. Great! Just.my.luck.
Somehow in the midst of all the coughing, I've taken two finals, finished all my group work, and completed my shareholders report presentation. Whew!..what a week.

Wednesday morning, my group and I presented our annual shareholders report/meeting. I actually got to dress up (business formal) and wear my new black heels! I feel like such a lady in them!

I paired them with my cameo pendant that I thrifted in Atlanta on my last playdate with Alli. I heart cameos. Can you believe it was only $3.95??!!

I would have taken a photo of myself, but I don't have a full length mirror. I know..you ask who doesn't have a full length mirror. But I never go to Walmart anymore, so I never put a mirror on my shopping list. Walmart is not on my good list right now. Seriously haven't been there in MONTHS!
So anyway, my week has left me stressed, sleep deprived and sick with bronchitis. But all I can say is thank heavens it's OVER...until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment