Sunday, May 17, 2009

Playdate with Alli


So I went to visit my bestie Tuesday in Atlanta. It was so good to spend time with her. We may have different mamas, but this girl is definitely my sister. I am lucky to have found a lifetime friend like Alli. Most people are not fortunate enough to have found someone that really is a 'best' friend. We may not be geographically close anymore, and we don't see each other as much as we should...but I feel like we never miss a beat. I know she is my absolute bestestestest friend for life, and for that I am truly thankful!
So anyways, enough of my sappy side. We went to lunch and then she did my hair. Okay, let me just say, I am apprehensive about letting ANYONE touch my hair, and Alli is no exception. I have had too many hack jobs in the past to not be a little scared of stylists. Anyway, I am a believer now. This girl did a bangin' job, and I'm not just saying that because I love her. She really did a fan-freaking-tastic job. My curls are bushy and untamed most of the time, but she definitely put them in their place.
Maybe now I'll have an excuse every couple of months to sneak away to Atlanta and have lunch with her!
If you're ever in East Atlanta, stop by her salon and treat yourself to a haircut from this talented lady!

Anyway, so afterward, we went to Decatur and visited a few thrift stores. We found some great bargains on lamps..they just need a little TLC.
We ended our day sitting outside eating pizza and enjoying good conversation. This was definitely the highlight of my day :)
I can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment