Friday, June 19, 2009

Where I dream of dreaming....

I have found a new hobby as of late. I LOVE building/creating my own idea boards/rooms. Most of these are ridiculously out of my price range, but a girl can dream, right? I really enjoy making them. I have, for quite some time now, been dreaming of a pale pink bedroom. But seeing as how I share my bedroom with my husband, it's a no go. So, if i could have my way, this would be my bedroom. I even put a schnauzer in there, but I guess I should have put two, one for both Lola and Tibbs.
sweet pink dreams


I would put a nightstand with lamp and clock on each side of the bed in front of each window. I love the soft baby pink contrasted with the black. I love the crested style decal about the bed. Obviously, it wouldn't be Smith, but I loved it nonetheless. The more pillows, the better. Other than the bedding, my favorite detail would be the pink and cream striped chair. Unfortunately, this room has a price tag of about $4000. Schnauzer not included.
For info on anything pictured above, simply click the photo to see a list of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment