Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I had a long morning!

This morning I had two exams, and I was exhausted when I got home. After some catnapping and pure laziness, I decided to haul my lazy self to the flea market. For once, I didn't buy a single thing! I took my camera with me to take pictures of any items I might want to store in my decor folder for the house. Yes, I keep a file on my desktop of everything I find online and in stores that I like/love. Then when it comes down to decision time I have plenty of options. So, I'm on the lookout for a metal/gold/brass bamboo end table. Unfortunately, the closest I could find at the flea market was a coffee table. I WISH I had a place for it, though. And at only $47, it's a steal!
Maybe I can figure something out.


I also found this mirror. (Please note my current obsession with mirrors. Don't know why!) I thought it was pretty and feminine. No wooden/harsh frames. I think it was only like $40ish. Not bad!


Ash,
Doug might want to add these to his collection. I thought you would get a kick out it :) I love how they all have their hands on their hips!

No comments:

Post a Comment