Saturday, June 20, 2009

My weekend so far...

I woke up at 8:30 this morning and cleaned my house. FINALLY! I put it off all day yesterday, and with a last minute change of plans, it was a priority.
About 9:30 Grams and Papa came! I love it when I get to see them. Grams fitted my new dress to me. I have to wear it for my presentation on Wednesday, so it was kind of last minute. (I LOVE my new heels.)
After they left at about 10:45, and while Jamey was still sawing logs sleeping, I made BREAKFAST! People, you gotta understand. I don't cook breakfast. Ever.
We never get up and cook on any day of the week, so it was a treat for us both. I made bacon, eggs and hashbrowns. We even had juice AND milk. Wow...I don't know what got into me. We actually ate IN the kitchen, too, instead of our usual spots on the couch. Fancy shmancy.
We decided to head to my in-laws to swim and beat the heat. After shaving my legs, putting on my swimsuit, and packing my bag of clothes...Jamey said his parents were leaving for a baseball tournament, so there was no point in going.
BUMMER!
So instead, we went to Home Depot so Jamey could get this:


Since he got that, I settled for this:


Now, he's cutting grass and I'm sitting on the couch making idea boards.
We live such an eventful life. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment