Monday, June 22, 2009

Just another manic Monday..

Today Ash and my father-in-law, Larry...aka LarrBear, came over to help Jamey install our new invisible fence. The puppies are tired (and so are we) of being confined to the laundry room, and can't wait to have room to roam. I think Buddy would be an outside dog if we would let him. Some days, I'd love to grant him that wish. He S-H-E-D-S! Big time!!
Most days he can be found gazing out the windows. He watches birds, squirrels, Bentley (the neighbor's dog) and Rascal (his friend from a couple of blocks away). Today was no exception.

Even Tibby was in on the action. Can you believe he's already 5 months old??

I was staying in the cool house while the boys worked in the hot yard. I was supposed to be studying, but just couldn't keep my mind on it. So I snapped pictures through the window. They weren't working, just "smackin' on their lips with their hands on their hips", as Jamey says.

While they worked, I made dinner. We had grilled bratwursts with sauteed onions and peppers, and a Key Lime pound cake (from Kroger) for dessert. It was DElish!

Since then, I've been stuck here:

I have my last exam in Strategic Management tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment