Saturday, June 6, 2009

'Sites' for sore eyes

Here's a list of fun sites to drool over window shop:

Kate's Paperie
They have super cute journals and notecards. Excellent spot to find gifts!

The Container Store
This site motivates me to organize my entire life. I intend on shopping here (or in the Atlanta store) for my new office!

What I Wore
I love this girl's vintage look. She provides photos of her daily wardrobe, and where she got each piece. Very helpful if you are in a style rut :)

Home Sweet Home
I have this on my google reader. I view at least 30-50 new photos daily. This site is super inspirational, if not just plain fun to look at! I don't love every single photo, but find beauty in most :)

Etsy
If you've never visited it...you're seriously missing out!

Got any cool sites? Anything 'artsy fartsy'? Any cool home, clothing or recipe sites? Please, please send them my way/ comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment