Friday, January 23, 2009

Shut Up, Steve!

Yesterday afternoon I decided I wanted a snack. I open the pantry door and scan my options. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice something on the side of my Special K cracker box. Below the nutrition facts, neatly written in a black sharpie...the box said, "Shut up, Steve". Obviously this was the work of my husband, but I still got a good laugh out of it. What really made me laugh was the fact that there was a box of Cheerios sitting right beside it...so why in the heck did he choose the crackers?
(If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's from the new Cheerios commercial.)

3 comments:

  1. I know the commercial you are talking about...funny. Hey, thanks for the recipe. I might make these...don't know. I love coming to you and Jamey's blog and see what is going on and also to hear from Ash..."Hey, Ash".
    I need to go on my blog and put my information in....maybe this weekend...but you know that Saturday is the Eagles concert in Birmingham for us Old Farts (as you call us). Love You both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot you guys were going to that concert...that will be fun!!
    I made the sweet potato ravioli tonight...it was late and I was in a hurry..so I kinda made a half-hearted attempt at it. It still turned out pretty good...I made it as a main dish (which fell a little short), but I think you could add portobellos and a sweet onion to the sauce to add a heartier flavor. The butter sauce is reaaallly good, though! You should try it and see how it turns out for you! I think I might make it next time with butternut squash, instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...we had a great time....the Eagles we great! Jim loved his Birthday surprise. He knew it was a concert when we got there but did not know who. He found out when we got to our seats....they had screens set up with the Eagles name. We had awesome seats!! A good time was had by all !!!!!

    ReplyDelete