Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A few pictures of the house....

This is the new centerpiece on my table. Pretty plain and simple.

We hung this in the dining room. It's simple, and I like that. It looks somewhat Asian..but kind of vintage at the same time. It doesn't really come across in the picture well, but it looks like an old worn piece of tin. I love it.
These are the new pillows. Our couch is a dark sage, so a lot of the colors I like seemed to clash with it. I'm satisfied with these, though. The green chenille ones are especially comfy.
I put candles in the fireplace instead of using it to burn wood. It is much more romantic and serene.

These are hanging on the wall behind the sofa. They are pretty subtle against our beige walls, but I like that. I just really like that it is one solid piece of carved wood.

So those are a few little snippets of what we accomplished this weekend. Let me know what you think!
-Raylan-

No comments:

Post a Comment