Friday, February 19, 2010

{Crazy Lamp Love}

Remember my lamp post from back in October?...Specifically, this lamp?
It's from Restoration Hardware. It's gorgeous. But its $299.00, so I've been on the hunt for one like it.

While perusing Lowe's last week, I saw it......
I made a beeline.
It was the last one.
It was on clearance for $20.
**Holy crap!**
But it wasn't in a box, it had a matte finish and I wasn't sure if it even worked. Like usual, my "I don't need to spend money (on a lamp)" logic kicked in, and sadly, I walked away.

By the time I got home, I was kicking myself.
"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?"

I went back the next day, and it was gone.

I lost sleep over it.

I was sulking and pouting about it. I mean really sulking about it.

This went on for a couple of days, but I was determined to get that lamp. (What the heck is wrong with me that I resort to pouting for missing out on a lamp?)

I picked myself up by the bootstraps, logged on to Lowes.com, found it and ordered one.

If this story doesn't make you feel better about yourself, I don't know what will.

I sound like a crazy woman, and with that I'm going to bed.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment