Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A little bit of this and that...

One summer when I was around 11 or so, my aunts (Dad's two sisters)took me to the Alabama Theatre's Summer Film Series to see Hitchcock's Rear Window, which became one of my all time favorite movies.
Today I was reminiscing and decided to see if they have any movies playing this summer. I was in luck!
Their summer series is in full swing again this year!! The cherry on top would be that they are showing Rear Window again.
They are also showing Funny Lady. Again, this became one of my favorite movies thanks to my wonderful Aunt Teresa. I guess she passed over the affinity for everything old.....classic movies, old recipes & Pyrex (Husbands, too!--haha)
Hopefully, Jamey and I can manage a trip up to Birmingham before the series ends.
View from the balcony

Lobby


I've gotten my brother hooked on Alfred Hitchcock Presents, a 1950's crime/drama TV series. If you've never seen it, you can watch all the episodes on Hulu for FREE.

It's been a busy week so far..and tomorrow isn't looking any different. I have another Tax exam on Thursday, so tomorrow will be spent hitting the books extra hard.
I've let my laundry duty slip through the cracks this past week, so hopefully I'll have matching clothes for tomorrow. Ha!

I did find time on Sunday to try a Sour Cream Loaf recipe from my new Taste of Home mag.
The recipe says it makes two mini loaves, but I just used one standard sized loaf pan. Try and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment