Monday, April 6, 2009

Garage Sale & Movies



I made $125 at the garage sale Saturday! I thought that was great considering I had planned on chunking most of it in the garbage or Hannah Home box. I still have another pile of things in the garage to get rid of in the coming months.

We've been on a movie kick lately. Last weekend Jim & Teresa came down and took us to a movie and dinner at Momma G's. T & I went to see Duplicity and Jim & Jamey went to see The Haunting in Connecticut.

Since then we've watched:
Marley & Me - super depressing! I cried my eyes out at the end.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua
- Jamey actually decided to rent this one, and it was worth the watch. I got a few good laughs out of it, and it wasn't as cheesy as I thought.

Slumdog Millionaire - I usually never agree with award winning movies, but this one was FANTASTIC! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Bedtime Stories - Well the first twenty minutes were good, but I was so exhausted that I fell asleep. Jamey said it was good...but I guess I'll have to watch it again.

I guess I'm gonna call it a night because I have to be at school by 10 am tomorrow. Oh I hate mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment