Wednesday, May 5, 2010

{Goodbye Dry}

If you're like me, and your face is dryer than Death Valley...you will LOVE this!



I found it at Ulta; although I'm pretty sure Target carries it now, too.

"a water based night cream that combines the anti-oxidant power of pomegranate peel extract, ginkgo biloba, organic carrot and orange juices with 26 purifying Dead Sea Minerals. Rich in Vitamins C and A, Pomegranate Peel protects the skin from free-radicals, while Ginkgo Biloba Extract detoxifies and improves circulation. This lightly scented, paraben-free cream softens, smoothes and firms your skin, leaving you with a radiant glow. This cream should be applied nightly and is ideal for dry to sensitive skin."

For someone who has commitment issues with moisturizers, this one keeps me coming back for more. I can't even begin to describe how it makes my skin feel. I honestly think it helps me sleep better at night. It's amazing stuff and you must try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment