Monday, May 17, 2010

{I Wanna Go Back Already}

After reading about this place on one of my fave blogs, I convinced the Hubby to stop on our way to Destin last month to do a little shopping.

Moore-Warren is a restaurant supply store in Dothan that sells to the public. Let me tell you...I could have spent hours in that place. They had every size plate, cup, cookie sheet, spatula, knife, pot and pan your heart could ever desire.

I went in thinking I'd only buy a few items, but I came out with a sack full!



My loot included 4 small juice cups, 1 LARGE cup (Jamey said I'd be the only one needing a cup that size), 4 divided melamine plates, an offset spatula, ladle, pizza pan, and the most amazing sheet pan I've ever owned!



I broke my sheet pan in our first night back. We had semi-homemade pizzas. I'll try to leave my pizza-making skills for another post. But I promise it's delish!
(See the Mickey Mouse trivet that my sweet sister-in-law brought back from Disney World?)



You can see a snippet of the round pizza pan in this one. It's the perfect size!



No comments:

Post a Comment