Friday, May 7, 2010

{I'm a Bottomless Pit Today}

I saw this recipe for Orange Ricotta Dumplings featured today on Design*Sponge. It sounds absolutely delicious!!



Have I mentioned that the Hubby and I are on a "water only" diet. So we're attempting to give up soda & tea for our go-to drink choice, both at home and dining out.
So far, so good. But I should probably mention that we've only been doing it for two days, but let me tell you....that's a huge milestone for the Hubby. He doesn't "give up" anything. He's a self-proclaimed caffeine addict and swears he can't go without it.
We'll see....

Tonight we're having dinner with friends at Sakura, a Japanese and sushi restaurant in Valley. Oh how I love their super crunchy roll. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I plan on taking my camera along to snap photos. Hopefully my friends won't think I'm a total freak for taking pictures of my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment