Monday, April 19, 2010

{My New Baby}

For a long while now, I've been whining pining for a certain Digital SLR camera. I'm a complete novice when it comes to taking photos, but I told Jamey I would be more than willing to learn if I had a good camera to learn with.
{Sidenote: Yes, I know we've all been told not to end sentences with prepositions, but I do it often. That's probably not gonna change, so all of you grammar snobs are forewarned!}

Anyway...
The hubby took me to Best Buy yesterday to get one! Ahhhh! I couldn't contain my excitement. I like it when he's in the mood to shop :)



She's a little beauty. I feel like she's worthy enough of having her own name...I even have a feeling we may become joined at the hip.....errr at least the neck.



I have a lot to learn about her (and her lens). Per Aunt Teresa's recommendation, I'm considering this book for dummies. On second thought, was that an insult?

If anybody's got any good pointers for me...please share!

Hopefully, she'll make make my blog a lot more entertaining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment