Monday, April 19, 2010

{From My Playlist}

Every once in a while, I get hooked on a song. Sometimes new ones and sometimes old. I toyed with the idea of doing sporadic "Music Monday" posts. (Yes, just because it's alliteration.)

Then I remembered I couldn't commit to something that regular, because sometimes I'm a bad blogger.

I guess every now and then I'll just throw in random songs that I become enamored with. I love finding new music, or finding an oldie but goody. Please feel free to let me know of any new/old/good/bad music I should give a listen to!

So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce my first "From My Playlist" post.



This is a song from the Soundtrack of Into the Wild, a 2007 film (based on a book of the same name). If you haven't seen this movie, put in your queue!

I hadn't heard this song in a while, then I started hearing it during every commercial break on Discovery channel. (It plays on the new Deadliest Catch preview.)
I love Eddie Vedder. MMMMmmm...that voice! I like his softer sound. It's a nice change from his Pearl Jam pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment