Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{Slipper Shoppin'}

In my search for new slippers, I found these cute little things at Nordstrom; but at $95, they seemed to lose some of their appeal.
I don't know about you, but around here, we just don't break a Benjamin for house shoes.

These are an equally cute, less expensive pair at just $25. Not bad, but I thought I could do better. I mean after all...they are just to wear around the house before bedtime.
{L.L. Bean}

I was surprised that 'Tarjay' had nothing that tickled my fancy.
I was even more surprised when I found these at Walmart.
So they may not be quite as stylish, but they are oh so reasonably priced at $10!!! Can't beat that. And yeah...maybe the black is a little boring. But well, sometimes I like it plain and simple like that.
For you more daring folks, they come in this lovely shade of lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment