Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Product Review

Taking a quick second away from studying to share a little info! I know people normally do posts of their "favorite things" or reviews of products they swear by. But this time, I thought I'd keep it real and let you know about a product (I think) you should avoid.
I like trying new cleaners. I guess I'm constantly on a quest for something that you just spray and it cleans itself. (I know I know....)
For those of you who like to clean, more power to you. I usually try to find the easy way out.
I tried this new "Scrub Free" product from Arm & Hammer. I was sadly disappointed. First off, there is no foaming action. Second, the scent is far from a clean and refreshing one. Lastly, it is in no way, shape or form scrub free.
I saw a commercial for a new Kaboom product that I'm a little skeptical of, but I would still like to try it. If anybody has tested this one out, please offer up a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment